Call for 2024 Webinar Proposals
Call for 2024 Webinar Proposals – DEADLINE EXTENDED to SEPTEMBER 8th
A Great Way to Give Back to AAPOR
AAPOR’s Online Education Subcommittee is currently planning its 2024 webinar series; these webinars are widely attended by researchers, practitioners and students, and provide AAPOR members with an opportunity to learn about the latest public opinion and survey research practices without having to leave their desks! The success of the webinar series is contingent on having great presenters who are equipped to inform AAPOR members about the most up-to-date research methods.
If you are interested in leading an AAPOR webinar in 2024, please complete an online proposal with the following information*:
- Speaker(s): List the name(s) of the speaker(s)
- Primary Speaker Bio: Briefly describe what qualifies them to deliver content related to the webinar topic.
- Secondary Speaker Bio (if applicable): Briefly describe what qualifies them to deliver content related to the webinar topic.
- Topic/Title of Presentation: The topic that will be covered or the title of the webinar.
- Short Description (Max 500 characters): Briefly describe the material to be covered.
- Three Learning Objectives: A brief summary of what attendees will learn from the webinar.
*proposals will only be accepted if complete information is provided.
Recent webinars have covered a wide variety of topics ranging from questionnaire design to the use of social media and new technologies in survey research. A full list of recent and upcoming is available online.
Please submit your proposal online by September 8, 2023 in order for your topic to be considered for the 2024 AAPOR webinar series. We look forward to hearing from you and are excited to hear your excellent webinar ideas!